I can hardly believe how fast the time is going. There is just so much going on it seems the time with Isaac as a baby is going by much faster than any of the other three.
Hey there Michael and Melanie and Family! The pics are great...the kids are growing like weeds...the cutest ones you've ever seen. Got a message for Isaac...keep kicking the water in the tub...your dad needs that bath every bit as much as you...LOL! Take care and GOD Bless You!
Trouble in CA! Uh-Oh...I'm in trouble... Oh I'm in trouble! (know the song?)
4 comments:
Melanie,
Thanks for sharing the pics of your soooo cute kiddos! Isaac is growing too fast.
Meg
I can hardly believe how fast the time is going. There is just so much going on it seems the time with Isaac as a baby is going by much faster than any of the other three.
Meg gave me your site here. Very sweet little happy Isaac. :)
Hey there Michael and Melanie and Family! The pics are great...the kids are growing like weeds...the cutest ones you've ever seen. Got a message for Isaac...keep kicking the water in the tub...your dad needs that bath every bit as much as you...LOL!
Take care and GOD Bless You!
Trouble in CA!
Uh-Oh...I'm in trouble...
Oh I'm in trouble!
(know the song?)
Post a Comment