Saturday, September 16, 2006



Michael and Jon M. work together to move one of five units from the garage to the living room. I should tell you that the reason we have these photos from today on the blog so soon is that both David and Benjamin got digital cameras this past week and have been having a lot of fun with them. So now we can update a whole lot quicker!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does anybody comment on this thing?
Like, who's that handsom guy in the orange shirt, helping Mike?

mel said...

I don't get a lot of comments on this blog but I certainly welcome them. I hope more people are viewing the pictures than are commenting. Yes, he is a handsome young man isn't he? Smart too. Only took these two men in the picture...let's see...we'll say a certain amount of time to figure out how to do crown molding. : ) Well I couldn't have done it. THank you both!!