Saturday, February 01, 2020

Latest Artwork from Isaac and Sarah

Click on each picture if you want a closer look.



Isaac's figure drawing and close-ups of each page on the tri-fold








Sarah's acrylic painting of our dog Kenny


Sarah's Animal drawing-our cat Smimf-it got 2nd place in the winter 2019-2020 term college drawing category.


Sarah's figure drawing and close-up of Spiderman














6 comments:

mel said...

Oh no -- those must be professional drawings. Excellent work ! You have at least two marvelous artists in your family.




Love,

Nana

mel said...

Those are amazing! Such talent! Enjoy seeing! Thx
Barbara

mel said...

Wow-oh-wow-oh-wow



Incredible, you have one proud grand-pa



Keep up the good work and keep sharing



Grandpa

mel said...

Nice work! …love mike


mel said...

Thanks- really nice drawing!
Nancy

mel said...

I am just so impressed. Were Isaac's anatomical drawings made by looking at something? I couldn't see Sarah's well, but I could see her Spiderman close up and it was evident that she could see the musculature. Wow. Some of Isaac's felt like a master's sketches. And Kenny looked like an illustration from one of Terhune's books.
M'Lynn