I'm taking part in Inktober this year ; creating an ink drawing each day of the month of October. A list of prompts exists-one for each day- if people need inspiration. I'm going to try to use the prompt each day. I reserve the right to change my mind. And reserve the right to maybe not even complete all 31 drawings! But I thought it'd be fun to try. For more info. on Inktober: https://inktober.com/
For the color I used Derwent Inktense ink blocks.


























5 comments:
Really like the way the cat molds itself to the shape of the radio. !! (from an email to me)
Hi Melanie!
I took my second look at your work tonight; quite fun to see your creative take as well as your skill.
M'Lynn
Your drawings are wonderful! You’re an artist💚!!
Very intriguing drawings of many different cats!
I particularly enjoyed 'Teeth'. Can you give me a hint about #31? You're so able, Melanie.
Post a Comment